Multipurpose rooms are available at the Library for meetings and events of a civic, cultural, religious, political, or educational nature.
All uses of the multipurpose rooms must be in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal statutes.
The direct sale or promotion of goods and services by for-profit businesses is prohibited in multipurpose rooms.
To check room availability, see the Room Request Calendar.
Applications and Reservations
To reserve a multipurpose room, please call the Library’s Room Reservations line at 407.742.8821, email email@example.com, or fill out the form below.
If filling out the online form, you must still submit a Multipurpose Room Agreement Form via fax or email.
- The person making arrangements for the reservation of a room must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, will assume full responsibility for the use and condition of the room, and will be held responsible for any costs associated with cleaning or repairing damage done to the room.
- Reservations for multipurpose rooms are reviewed in the order in which they are received.
- Reservations are not complete until the form has been approved and the requestor is notified.
- Multipurpose rooms are not available for private social functions, including weddings and birthday or anniversary parties.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel a multipurpose room reservation or to immediately terminate a meeting or event in progress if it disturbs regular Library operations or is found to be in conflict with this policy.
- All meetings and events held in multipurpose rooms must be free and open to the public. No fees, charges, dues, or donations may be charged or solicited from those in attendance.
- Children or teens may utilize the multipurpose rooms for events or meetings if supervised by an adult.
- Rooms that have not been reserved in advance may be used on a first come, first serve basis with all applicable allowances and restrictions.
Requests for the use of a multipurpose room may be made up to (6) months in advance. Groups or individuals may reserve multipurpose rooms up to (12) times per calendar year system-wide.
First priority in scheduling multipurpose rooms will be given to Library activities, including Friends groups, staff meetings, and Library Advisory Board meetings. Second priority will be given to other Osceola County departments. Third priority is given to non-profit organizations in order of request.
The Library Director will make the final determination/decision in the case of any conflict of scheduling.
While every attempt will be made to accommodate all groups, reservations cannot be guaranteed based on past use and times.
Hours & Days
Multipurpose rooms are available for reservation only during the hours the Library is open to the public. The hours for Libraries featuring multipurpose room space are:
- Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday, 9 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Sunday, 12 p.m. until 6 p.m.
*Multipurpose rooms must be vacated at least fifteen (15) minutes prior to Library closing.